There are many ways you can support St. Paul's Episcopal School, both financially and by becoming involved as a volunteer. Whether you give a gift of your time, talent, or treasure, we value your contribution to the enrichment of our school community.
Like most independent schools, St. Paul's operating expenses exceed the revenue from tuition and fees. As a non-profit, we depend on our parents, board, alumni, and friends for voluntary support. As a qualified 501(c)3 organization, your contributions to St. Paul's Episcopal School are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Support St. Paul's
- Monetary Gift to An Area of Greatest Need
- Honorarium/Memorial Gifts
- Including St. Paul's in your Will or Estate Plan
- Volunteering in a Classroom
- Chairing or Assisting a Parents+Friends Committee
- Attending a St. Paul's Social Event
- Serving as an Ambassador for the School & Recruiting New Families
- and so many more!